BALL BEARINGS, STEEL, 8MM, 6 P
Product Reference Code:
Visit our shop for pricing
The second generation of steel ball bearings are designed to deliver on accuracy, high rotational speed and high rigidity needed for the demanding conditions in a modern upgraded AEG.
The 8mm steel ball bearings gen.2 have been optimized after working closely with bearing specialists. Optimized by reducing the free angle, a better steel alloy and better surface the second generation minimizes failure in your AEG.
- Curvature in the bearing track has been optimized in order accept the continuous shock impacts from the piston in an AEG.
- Free angle has been minimized since no angular movement is experienced in an AEG gearbox.
- 7 balls has been chosen which offers less centrifugal force from each ball compared to the bigger 6 ball version = less heat and track wear in high speed conditions.
- Surface of the track has been optimized to minimize ball skid and heat buildup.
- Steel type has been optimized. We have optimized the balance between corrosion resistance and strength.